1. Street art trail - we would like to commission a street artist / series of artists to design street art in known fly-tipping hotspots. We have collated a set of data from our members of known hotspots in Tottenham (see the map link below) and this will form the basis of this project. If you'd like more information or you are an artist interested in contributing to this project, get in touch via our Contact page.
2. School outreach programme - we would like to reach EVERY school in Tottenham with our message. We successfully ran an assembly & litter pick at Bruce Grove Primary School as part of the #GBSchoolClean 2019 (see FB group post on 26th March). If you're interested in your school taking part, get in touch via our Contact page.
3. Business programme - we are working with the Council, Veolia and also encouraging residents to engage in this issue but local businesses are also key to spreading the message. So, we would like to engage local businesses in our work. We are currently speaking to traders on West Green Road with the view of organising a tidy up of this high street. If you own a local business and want to support us, get in touch via our Contact page.
4. Branding - our Committee will be working further to design a coordinated brand that will run through all our campaigns.
5. Guerrilla gardening - we intend on supporting initiatives to make the area more beautiful e.g. flower beds in fly-tipping dumping hot spots, clean ups of local green spaces, window boxes etc.. If you're interested in this, get in touch via our Contact page.
If you have any suggestions on initiatives you think could be helpful or would like to take forward please get in touch via our contact page.